Saturday, February 16, 2008

Today was a VERY relaxing day. We didn't really do anything. Jeremy ran a few errands, but I stayed home with Chase. I am really excited about 1 thing that I did today. While Chase was taking his nap, I made some phone calls and got 2 more parties booked for March. YEAH!! I really don't think I can give up AtHome America. I love the products too much. I normally take a nap when Chase does, but I knew that I needed to make some calls and get some more parties booked. I still have a goal to make enough every month with AHA to make my car payment. So far, I have done that each month, but it has only been 2 months. HA HA!!

I am really excited about tomorrow. Jeremy's parents are watching Chase overnight and we are going over to a poker party with one of Jeremy's co-workers. We NEVER get to go and hang out with that group. It seems like every night that they plan something Jeremy will end up working. He was actually scheduled to work tomorrow night, but he got someone to cover for him so we can have some time with friends. I can't wait until we move up North and get to see all of the Police people more often. We always have so much fun when we hang out with them. Plus, I can't wait to see Chase play with the other little boys and girls that are part of the families that we know up there. He loves being around other kids. He really likes it when they are older then him. I don't think he understands when a baby is younger then him. I think he is still a little too rough with new borns.

I am still really enjoying my new job. I am finally learning the harder stuff that I am mainly going to be doing. I have really been working on learning the lingo. Construction is a different world then what I am use to. I know that it is a HUGE learning curve, but it is one that I am excited about.

We just found out that my grandpa has level 2 skin cancer in his bottom lip. He is having his lip removed on Tuesday and then the plastic surgen is going to see him on Wednesday and see what he can do for him. I know that he is having a really rough time and I am sure my grandma is to. She is probably an emotional wreck. Keep them in your prayers this week. We know that it is going to be a rough time right now in their lives.

There really isn't much else going on in our lives. We are just your ordinary people living an ordinary life.

That's all for now...

0 comments: