This past weekend I attended one of our HUGE meetings. It was called Spring Tour. I hate calling them meetings because they don't feel like that at all. I always have so much fun and learn SO MUCH!! Below are a few pictures of the displays and product ideas.

Above is Tonya, an executive on my team, holding one of her product ideas. This is our stair basket filled with all of your gardening needs. PERFECT FOR MOTHER'S DAY!!

Above is one of our display racks with a collection that I sell called the Baker's Basics Collection.

This is one of my fav. pics. This table is full of product donations by all of the leaders. We have 2 foundations that we are part of, Hope 4 Mike (which is a foundation that helps ALS) and Help America Foundation (this one is for the veterans). We collect money throughout the days and give out tickets (1 ticket for $1 or 10 tickets for $5). Then you put your name on the ticket and put it in the bag for the product that you want. Then we do a drawing at the end of the day. I WON 2 TIMES!! I only put tickets in 2 bags and I won both drawings. I won an AWESOME pitcher and a matching platter.
Isn't this a GREAT way to set up coffee mugs and a morning snack. I just thought it was cute.
0 comments:
Post a Comment