This is my 2nd cousin, Kendehl. I swear that he looks so much like Chase. They are pretty close in age. He belong to my cousin, Kylee. She live in Colorado so I don't get to see them much, but I love that she sends us pictures. I haven't actually seen Kendehl in person yet, but I can't wait until we can go visit them. I don't have any idea when that will be, but hopefully in the next year or so.
Well, here it is 10:45 P.M. and Chase is still running around like it is 1 in the afternoon. How do you get the kid to go to bed?!? I am never going to get any peace and quite if he starts staying up this late. He has been doing this for about a week now. He doesn't want to go to bed before 11. That isn't going to work. I need some down time at night. Know what I mean?!? Well, time to go to bat with my kid. :-)
HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT WEEKEND!!
2 weeks ago




2 comments:
Just put him in his room and let him play...he will get tired and then fall asleep! Hopefully...
I don't know the exact age of your son, but I've always been an advocate of toddlers and young children having an early bedtime, if for no other reason than that parents need down time. 7:30 was always my children's bedtime, which meant starting the bath and story routine by 6:45.
Routine and consistency; that's the name of the game.
Post a Comment