Time for a new post so Debbie doesn't have to look at the tattoo picture anymore. This is Chase's new life jacket. It has Lego guys on it. Jeremy's mom got it for him at a garage sale. I love the garage sale season. He is out growing ALL of his clothes so I need to go out hunting for some new ones.
Daddy and his new toy!! I think that Chase thinks it is "his" new toy. He will stand at our garage door saying "vroom, vroom". It is so funny, until he throws a fit because we won't let him go outside and sit on it. He will go on for over an hour if we let him. SO SAD...
I did add a link at the top of my blog where you can subscribe to notifications when I post something new on my blog. All you have to do is enter your e-mail address and subscribe to what type of notifications you want. Pretty cool. Then you don't have to keep checking to see if I have updated. Nothing else new is really going on right now. I will post in the next few days if anything exciting happens in our lives.
ENJOY YOUR DAY...




3 comments:
THANK YOU..... Sheesh.... Whew! That's much better now....
XXOO
I see you read my cousins blog!! She does have an adventuress life! I love Jeremy's new toy! It looks fun...but it looks like there is only one seat! How are you going to ride??
I liked Jeremy's new tattoo! LMAO, just kidding. That was a sick picture. Okay...So Lieutenant Dan where are your legs? In that picture with Chase it is just your head and shoulders...no legs...SO CONFUSING!
Post a Comment