Tuesday, June 10, 2008

And the road trip to Oklahoma begins...

The boys LOVE to ride on the Motorcycles. Chase and Christian go around saying "Vroom, Vroom". It is SO FUNNY!!

This was a picture that I couldn't wait to post. Jory's motorcycle wouldn't start so dad and Jeremy had to give him a push start. I was funny to watch them push him in the parking lot. It was like a little boy on training wheels, "don't let me fall, daddy." :-) OH THE MEMORIES...

Here is my Uncle Bob and Chase passed out in the middle of the living room at my Uncle Doug's house. There were 2 baby sitters on Saturday to watch all of the kids and they put Chase to sleep. He looks so tired. I don't know which one looks funnier...Uncle Bob or Chase?!?

I am not quite sure what Chase is looking at, but I was excited to take a picture with him. He was a good boy all weekend. He even slept through my Aunt Stacy's snoring and that is a HUGE accomplishment. :-) LOVE YOU STACY!!

We had so much fun on our trip. It was really good to see a lot of my family that I haven't seen since our wedding, which was about 2 1/2 years ago. (Can you believe that it has been that long?!?) There were 30-35 of us that stayed in 1 house. It reminded me of how Christmas was years ago when we all stayed at my great grandparent's house.


One of my fav. parts was to see my grandpa. I have been so worried about him since we found out about his cancer and how fast it is spreading. He looked a lot better then I expected. He spent a ton of time with us. He would have to go and take a nap every once in a while, but then he would be right back out...just hanging out. He wasn't himself, but I will take him anyway I can get him. :-)

1 comments:

DG said...

The pictures are great!! I am so glad to hear that you had a good trip and especially glad to hear that you got to spend some time with your grandpa.