Here is a picture of Chase's new chair that we got him. Jeremy's dad and mom were out going to garage sales last week and they called me to tell me about a few things that they had found, and this is one thing that I said we just HAD TO HAVE!! These are a few pictures of him in it after he just woke up at 6 this morning. See...I am even happy at 6 A.M., but my mom on the other hand...well, isn't too happy. :-)
Yesterday ended in a very odd way. I was just leaving work and it was about 5:05 P.M.. Our nanny, Morgan, calls me and tells me that there is a Remax guy at our house that wants to talk to me. The last guy that we had our house listed with was from Remax and it was him. We got a referral from a guy that Jeremy worked with (Pitts is his name...well, last name) and that is how it all got started. He decided that while he was out showing houses to a client, that our house was "PERFECT", so he took it upon himself to just stop by and want to show the client (who was standing right there with him) our home. I told him that a little warning would be nice and that it wasn't going to work out without Jeremy or I there. I MEAN SERIOUSLY...WHO DOES THIS GUY THINK HE IS?!? He kept saying over and over..."don't worry if the house isn't clean...blah blah blah". That wasn't my worry, it was the fact that he thought that he could just walk all over us. I told him to come back around 5:45 and that he could show it then. By then, Morgan would be gone, I could get home and changed, etc. Sure enough, 5:50 here he comes again. It was a single white female (HA HA...I wish the song could start playing right now :-) probably in her early 20's. I hate having our home shown. Last night I just kept thinking about where we would live now that our house got looked at again. It was all so weird.




1 comments:
Hey, tell Jeremy that I am indeed thinking of getting TWO tattoos... one on the back of my shoulder, and the other on my ankle... I just cannot make up my mind... ROFL
Post a Comment