Friday, July 18, 2008

LOOK AT MY BIG FOOT!! SIZE 10 and I am not even 2!! (just a side note, the monkey toes are from the Swim side of the family. This kid can probably eat with those things.)
A man after my own heart...I LOVE BREAD!!

I am really starting to like my blanket, but only when I am sleepy.

I've been caught...doesn't he look like he is up to something?

I love this picture. He is just such a happy little man.



This was a fun day today. Chase was in a fairly good mood all day. He just kept running around the house. He is such a show off. Well, I just wanted to post a few pictures. I need to go have some one on one time with Chase now. He is really wanting to read some Elmo books. :-)

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!

4 comments:

BNW Photography said...

Size 10??!!!?? I thought Ty was big....I think Chase has him beat! On that last picture, he looks EXACTLY like Jeremy!

Thanks for the comment on my new backdrop! I love it too!!! It was kinda weird trying to put it together - but I think we did a fairly good job!

DG said...

YES! He definitely has your monkey toes...geesh! I love his full teeth smile, it's so adorable. I can't get over how big he is getting, he looks like a little kid. It's crazy how fast they outgrow the baby look :(

Anonymous said...

Jenny he is so cute. I'm sad that I haven't met him yet and that it has been so long since I have seen you guys. I think the last time I saw you was your wedding. Well I miss you cousin
-Hannah Boltz

DG said...

And you say I have OCD...check out the pillows on your couch...they couldn't be anymore in a perfect even line! LOL!