Friday, July 4, 2008

When we went out to see Ron and Chris during their Motorcycle class, we stopped by Independence mall and let Chase play in their play area. IT WAS AWESOME!! He love this ride the best. Go figure...he loves anything that goes "VROOM...VROOM".

This was a little ride that was for kids just his size. Too bad I was out of coins to actually make it move. :-) Oh well, he probably enjoyed it just as much.
Here is dad...waiting for his turn. :-)
This is a present that a friend of ours got Chase when he had his birthday last September. I put some toys downstairs so that I could give him a new one every now and then. This is one that I forgot about and just gave it to him last week. He loves it, but he sat on it the very first day so the race track part comes off the track every now and then. You just have to give it a little push to get it to start going again.
POP TART TATS ARE COOL!!


1 comments:

DG said...

Stupid POP TARTS! LOL!