I don't feel like I am updating that often. Sorry that there are so many days between my posts, I have been really busy at my jobs these past few weeks. WHICH I LOVE BEING BUSY AT WORK!! :-)
This is a picture of Chase eating his mac and cheese. He usually won't dive in like this, but he must have been really hungry. I just thought that this picture was funny, so I wanted to share it.
I came home early one day last week and this is what I found on the couch...
We just redid our basement. I am trying to find some before pictures, but I am not having any luck. Maybe Jeremy has them stashed on the computer somewhere. If I find any, I will post them. This is a picture of Chase playing in the basement. He loves it in our basement. He always has. :-) There is a storage area under our stairs, and he has made it his little playroom. SO CUTE!!
For those of you who haven't been to our house, our basement is a long, shapely, awkward shaped room. This is part of the reason that we haven't decorated it very much. We have never known what to do with it, until Jeremy had a light bulb moment. I love it when he has those moments. We painted it 2 different colors, textured a few of the walls and split the room up with some curtains. Make sense? I had to take the pictures quickly, so I didn't get the whole basement in the picture, but it kind of gives you an idea with what we did.
This is what you see when we come down our stairs. We tried to make this side of our basement a little more "homey".
This is the other side of the basement. It isn't finished yet. We still have to do the part behind where the curtains are pulled back. For example, the futon won't be there. The side behind the curtain is going to be a poker theme room. Jeremy has his table set up and a few things on the wall, but we need to finish decorating it and move the futon out of the basement. We really just need to get rid of it. I don't know why it is still around. It makes me feel like we have a bachelor pad. :-) Remember those days?!?
Well, I hope that you enjoyed the update. I will have Jeremy take some more pictures once we have everything done, and I will have him look for the before pictures. He always takes better pictures then I do.
2 weeks ago




4 comments:
Jenny,
If you are serious about getting rid of your futon i would be interested. can you send me a picture of it and a price if you are serious.
directorofjoy@kc.rr.com
Debbie
(aka Jess's mom)
:-)
Jenny,
If you are serious about getting rid of your futon i would be interested. can you send me a picture of it and a price if you are serious.
directorofjoy@kc.rr.com
Debbie
(aka Jess's mom)
:-)
Love the colors!!! Your basement looks very warm & friendly... Good job!
It looks GREAT! I love the curtain, that made all the difference! You guys did great like always! I can't wait to see it in person and I LOVE the picture of them sleeping on the couch...so peaceful! :)
Post a Comment