Here are just a few random pictures that I thought I would post. I am going to do another post either today or tomorrow, but I am waiting for a few pictures to be e-mailed to me (JESS---send me the pic from last night when you get a chance. :-)
This is a picture of Ron (Jeremy's Dad) and chase. Chase got the motorcycle helmet from my dad for his b-day and then Ron got Chase the vest to match. He was SO EXCITED!! Now, that is all he ever wants to wear. Chase is even wearing Grandpa's gloves and he is on his very own bike!!
This picture crackes me up. It looks like gunner is on a chopping block. Doesn't it look like we are about to cut his head off?!? SO FUNNY!!
Jeremy's parents have a puppy named Sunny. Gunner and Sunny were running around all day today. It just wore Gunner out. She is PASSED OUT under the table. I love the puppy stage...the puppy breathe...the dreams in the middle of the night when she starts barking and snarling. It is just so cute. 
Jan (Jeremy's mom) and I were joking around today about how she could never work at an animal shelter because she would want to bring every animal home. She was so funny. Gunner loves her, it is like Gunner is the new grandchild. She can pretty much get whatever she wants just like Chase. 
Well, this is just a small post because I am going to do a bigger one in the next few days. It is just a matter of time to update everything that is going on in our life. Hope that everyone had a great weekend!!
2 weeks ago




2 comments:
I am getting ready to pull the pictures off my camera so I will be sure to send them to you. Sorry, running a little slow :)
And don't forget...your new puppy is a girl :) LOL! Rickey and I were laughing so hard when we read what you wrote about the chopping block picture and cutting his head off :)
Leave it up to Jess and Rickey to catch one of my mistakes. Whenever we have a dog, and it is a female, Jeremy insists on giving it a "manly" name. I guess there aren't any sissy names in this house . SO...for those who didn't know, Gunner is a FEMALE. Thank you Jess for sorting this out. :-)
Post a Comment