Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Here is Jeremy with Gunner. She LOVES him.



Chase will ride his 4 wheeler all around the yard and Gunner will just keep chasing him no matter how many times Chase runs over her. :-)



I' GONNA GET YOU!!



NAP TIME...now if we could just get Chase to sleep this easy.



NOW...you eat your snack and I will eat mine. :-) I just hope they don't switch Snacks, I think that Gunner would get the better end of that deal.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute puppy, Jenny... Now who's job is it gonna be to scoop the big poopies that the dog will surely leave all over your back yard??? Hmmmmm???? LOLOL

Cya~

DG said...

The pictures are adorable. I love the name! It so fits her, even though it is a little boyish, but then again she could always be Gunny! LOL! The smile on Chase's face says it all, so cute. I hope she adjusts to the kennel quickly, that part is never fun! We can't wait to meet her