Saturday, September 6, 2008

THEY ARE POSTED!!! Go to my blog links and click on Brandi Wisdom's Blog. You have to scroll down a little ways, but you will see a few of Chase's pictures. Post a comment on her blog and let her know what you think. Make sure you let her know who you are when you post!! She really is good at what she does and she enjoys every min. of it. If you are coming to Chase's birthday party today, I have ALL OF THE PICS AT OUR HOUSE!! Brandi is SO AWESOME that she got all of the editing done and a picture book to us within 5 days of the session. I JUST LOVE THIS GIRL!! Well, I have a lot to do and little time to do it.

I will post some pics from his party in a few days. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comments:

BNW Photography said...

Girl....you are so sweet! Thank you for all of the wonderful things you said about me! I absolutely love working with kids.....and Chase is always a blast! He can certainly move fast....but always full of smiles! We love you and Jeremy to pieces and we look forward to a life-long friendship with you guys! Happy Birthday Chase!! Jenn - doesn't it seem like yesterday we did that awesome newborn picture in black/white? Time flies.....