When this is the 1st thing that you see heading down the hallway...it is NEVER a good sign...
Chase shut his door when I told him that he needed to go play in his room. He was throwing a fit, so I was trying to separate him from the "scene" and make him calm himself down. Here is exactly how the incident went down:
ME (yelling from the kitchen): "CHASE...What are you doing?!?"
CHASE (yelling from his bedroom): "I'M PLAYING"
ME (knowing that is not all he is doing): "What are you playing with?!?"
CHASE (STILL IN HIS BEDROOM!!): "...(silence)..."
I then began to head towards his room (with the camera in tow because I knew he was up to something and I wouldn't want all of my blog readers to miss it!!) and open his door and this is the 1st thing I see...
and then I see this...
NOW...for those of you who have not had the LOVELY pleasure of raising a child yet, let me explain these pictures. First of all, when a child shuts the door behind him without you having to tell him to, it is NEVER a good thing. Second of all, when you walk into the room and the 1st thing you see is spiderman underwear on the floor and a diaper laying next to the diaper pail...it is NEVER a good thing.
SO...with that being said, let me show you the NEXT thing I saw...
OH YES...let me give you a close up..it is POOP!!
I instantly panic. I mean...I know that we all poop at one time or another, but only animals are supposed to poop on the floor (well, they aren't supposed to, but you know what I mean). I didn't get a picture of Chase because he was STOMPING in a puddle while I was trying to take a picture of the mess and get him to stop.
OH YEAH...I forgot to mention that the puddle he was stomping in was his PEE!! In the picture with his underwear, there is a puddle of pee between his underwear and the red book. I don't know why it didn't show up in the picture. GROSS...I instantly grab him (after getting a few pictures) and put him in the bathtub while I cleaned up his room.
SO...that was the highlight of our weekend...CLEANING POOP!! Any ideas on how to get rid of the smell?!? It just keeps lingering...
2 weeks ago




5 comments:
Hopefully the smell is gone by now, LOL! That is so gross. One thing I never imagined to see on a blog was poop, thank you for taking care of that for me! ;)
Okay so now we have been in the same boat!! Except mine pooped on the CARPET!!!!!!! at least yours was easy to clean up! And I agree with Jess that I was never expecting to see poop on your blog! LOL Thanks for letting me see your sons poop!!!
ewww. ewww. ewwww.
Surprisingly, this is not the first or second or third time I have seen poop on a mommy blog! Oh, no-4 times too many!!!
That is great! Not so great for you... but great times! They go too fast. And let's face it what better story to have when he meets that nice girl and she is getting closer to your family... break out that story! Good times for times to come!
Jenny, Jenny, Jenny.... at least it wasn't SMEARED in FINGER PAINTING STYLE!!!! Count your many blessings...
Try baking soda to get rid of the smell.... LOLOL
*laughing from Cabo*
Post a Comment