MAN...I am so behind on updating everyone on the Buske Family.
UPDATE NUMBER 1:
First of all, I need to update you on my girls weekend. It happened 2 weeks ago. I along with 3 other girls took a road trip to Omaha, Nebraska for a few days. We left on Saturday Jan. 31st and came on on Sunday, Feb. 1st. I normally would write FOREVER about what we did and share all of my pictures, but I conveniently forgot my camera at home. BUT...my BFF Jess always has one in tow, so she snapped all of the shots for me while we ate, slept, shopped, went to a concert, etc. I am going to have you check out her post about the trip to get all of the details and look at the GREAT pictures that she took. Click HERE to read all about it.
UPDATE NUMBER 2:
Chase has managed to go in the potty and not on the floor since the last time I wrote about the Potty training. He finally starting to go potty at home and he goes on the potty all day at daycare. Hopefully we will be diaper free soon!!
UPDATE NUMBER 3:
We met with some friends of ours, DAN AND MARIA ODELL , and they are going to list our house the beginning of March. We have a few things that we want to get done before we list it again, but I think that it is time to do the FOR SALE process all over. We feel really good about it this time. We are trying to not get our hopes up because you all know that we have been through this process before, but it is time for us to get up North. We REALLY need more space in a home and we want Chase to start establishing some GREAT friendships with kids that he will be going to school with.
UPDATE NUMBER 4:
WE ARE ON VACATION!! WWHHOOOO HHHOOO!!!! Jeremy has been off since the 11th and I am off starting TODAY!! Neither one of us will be back at work until the week of the 23rd. WE ARE REALLY EXCITED!! We are actually going to be dropping Chase off tonight with JESS & RICKEY and they are going to watch him until we get back in town on the 21st. We are going to San Antonio, TX (THANKS TO MY DAD!!). He used part of his timeshare weeks and gave us a weeks vacation for Christmas. To make this trip even better, we cashed in on our reward points from our credit card. We had SO MANY that we are flying and have a rental car...ALL FOR FREE!! It doesn't get any better then this. So when I say we are going on a FREE TRIP...WE REALLY ARE!! That just means MORE SHOPPING while we are there...RIGHT?!? Actually, I use to take a 2 suitcases with me when I went on a trip so I would have an empty one to bring stuff back, but now they charge for luggage, and we are WAY TOO CHEAP to pay for an extra suitcase. :-) I am sure that Jess will be updating her blog while we are gone. I know for a fact that she will put some pictures of Chase on there in case anyone has withdraws. :-)
UPDATE NUMBER 5:
Jeremy has been on the day shift now for a few weeks and is REALLY enjoying it. We all get up at the same time (including Chase) and we all usually leave the house at the same time too!! Chase enjoys seeing daddy before he goes to school (daycare) and Jeremy gets home about 30 min. after Chase and I get home. It really works out GREAT! I think that for the most part Chase is starting to get on more of a routine with the family (eating, sleeping, temper tantrums, etc.) Hopefully that part will only get better.
WELL...I think I have updated you on about every part of our life as of right now. I have decided that I am going to take a TRUE vacation this week. Just some hubby and me time. I will post a HUGE post when we get back. I am sure I will have some great pictures of our trip and some great stories about Chase staying the week with Jess, Rickey and Abbey. (Well, I am sure I will schedule a few posts while I am gone, but you know what I mean.)
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND A GREAT WEEK NEXT WEEK!!
2 weeks ago




2 comments:
Hope you guys have a great trip! It sounds like it is much needed!
Glad to hear the boy isn't pooping on the floor anymore--don't know if I could handle any more poop pics! haha!
Little tip for future trips. Pack the smaller suitcase inside the larger suitcase and then you will have it to bring home all the shopping.
Hope you guys have a great week and cant wait to see the pictures. San Antonio is one of my favorite places. I love the River Walk. Enjoy.
Mama Mader
Post a Comment