Wednesday, August 5, 2009

THE BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD!!

Can I just tell you that I have the BEST husband in the world?!? I know that some of you might think that yours is better, but in the world that I live in (since we all know that it revolves around me. :-), MINE IS THE BEST EVER!!

Look what he brought to me a few weeks ago...


THEY ARE JUST GORGEOUS!!! We aren't the type of couple that goes all out on ourselves, we usually do everything for Chase. So when he showed up with Roses, I just didn't know what to do. It was like a little child was getting them because I just smiled and stared at them. I know that JEREMY IS THE BEST HUSBAND EVER, BUT I JUST WANTED THE REST OF THE WORLD TO KNOW TOO!!

LOVE YOU BABE!!

1 comments:

DG said...

WOO HOOOOO! So pretty! Way to go Jeremy!!!!!! (nicely done!)