WOW...today has been a busy day. Chase has been SO needy today. I guess he is needy all of the time, but today just got to me. Maybe it is because I didn't get my nap?!? That is probably it.
We have to get our house looking "perfect" for tomorrow. We are getting ready to list our home (I know what you are all saying...again? Yes, 3rd time is a charm) and we have a lady coming over that is supposed to stage our home. This means that she comes in and tells us what we should do to our home so that buyers fall in love the second they walk in the door. For example, paint all of our walls a neutral color, take down all family pictures, declutter closets, etc. I am not looking forward to it at all. I am not painting my walls a neutral color. It took us 3 years to get them painted and she wants us to paint them back? What is she...crazy?!? I am not taking down my family pictures. I think that it makes a home cozy and I don't have anything to put on the wall in their place. I don't think that Jeremy really wants me to go buy something. She said that people can't picture their family in our home if they see our family here. The closets I can work on. I need to clean all of them out anyway.
Then we have our agent coming over so we can sign papers and all of that fun stuff. He seems like a pretty good guy. He has sold a home for one of the guys that Jeremy works with. I guess this guy knows just about everyone. So if he can't sell our home, then we are not supposed to move. We are going to give it 90 days. So we will see what happens.
Lastly, we have another lady coming over at 1:00 to take a virtual tour of our home. We have to get that done before 2:00 because that is when Chase gets home from Daycare. I don't think that we should have a little kid running around in all of the shots. :-)
Well, I won't tell you everything about my life in the 1st day. I am not sure how often I will post, but this will give me somewhere to ramble and the people that like to hear my ramblings can read them.
This should be fun...I hope.
LOVE YOU ALL!!
2 weeks ago




3 comments:
Hey Jen!!! Welcome to the Cyber World of BLOGGING.... it is fun to be able to have a place to vent, and to tell your life story. Thanks for sharing!!
XXOO Deb
This is my first time blogging. I so enjoyed reading about your day. I held Tori's little guy for almost an hour today. It was wonderful. I sure am enjoying owning my own business. I will travel to Andrea's for Friday nite, stop in Columbia and chat with a gal about joining my MK unit. I just got back from leadership training in Houston. Gotta run, unit member called and needs some advice placing her order. Give Chase an extra hug for me. Sharon T
What you mean there is a place on the internet that you can VENT and no one can tell you when to stop.... OMG its a mothers miracle... sign me up! lol
Post a Comment