Thursday, January 31, 2008

A little update...

The staging lady came today. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but she did change A TON!! We no longer have any family pictures up except for in our bedroom. I have flowers EVERYWHERE!! Let me explain, to get rid of the family pictures, we framed cards that have flowers on them. It was the only thing that I could do to not have to go and buy something to fill the blank wall. If anyone else has an idea, let me know. I am not a fan of flowers all over my walls, but oh well. I am trying to "stage" my home like someone else would like it. I want them to be able to picture their family in our home.

Then, the virtual tour lady came over. She was only here for about 30 min. I like how it didn't take very long at all. It will be interesting to see how the house looks on the listing. I will be sure to post the link once it is on the web site.

Lastly, I might have another job!! YEAH!!! It is a huge answer to prayer. Thanks to a really good friend of mine, he referred me to be a secertary at one of the branches that he works at. I really don't know much about it, but I will keep you posted on what I find out. I should know something soon.

It is kind of weird looking around my home and seeing flowers and NO FAMILY PICTURES!! Can you tell that it really bothers me?!? I am having a homeshow at my home tomorrow and people are going to be like, "where is your family?" So, if you are coming tomorrow night, now you know why there aren't any pictures of my family on the walls. :-) If you didn't know about tomrrow night, you are more then welcome to come. It starts at 7 P.M.. It is a celebration of my 1 year anniversary with AtHome America. I have a lot in store for everyone who attends.

Well, I guess that is all for now...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you're blogging.... especially since I hardly get to see ya... How about a family dinner??? LOL I know your dad will do that when he gets his furniture back from the WW of the W... oh, did I say that out loud??? That was kinda ugly, wasn't it?

I love ya~