Friday, February 1, 2008

WAITING SO PAITENTLY....

I had my interview today. IT WENT GREAT!!! (I think...)I have never done a formal interview before. I was there for 45 min. I figure that they didn't kick me out after 10 min., so it must have been going good. They said that there was 1 more person coming in for an interview later in the day. So, I don't know much yet. I talked to my friend, and he said that I am one of the top candidates. Whatever that is supposed to mean. If someone knows, please fill me in. I might be a working lady again. We will see... My resume looked awesome thanks to Jeremy. He is so good at that kind of stuff. You could be a bum on the side of the road and he will make you sound like you are the President.

I also had my party tonight. I had a lot of outside orders!! I am convinced that outside orders really do make a party better. I still have to meet a few people to let them see the catalog. I am giving all of the hostess benefits away. People have been SO EXCITED when I have told them that they won. I still have to contact a few more people. I just need to collect the rest of the orders before I can finish all of the drawings. SO MUCH FUN!!

Chase is staying the night with Jeremy's parents tonight. He loves going over there. I think that he likes it so much because they actually let him play with the phone, the remote and stand on baskets and all of that fun stuff. They picked him up and they are even dropping him off tomorrow. Jeremy is working until 6 A.M., so he will be here when they bring Chase back. I think that they are bringing him home around noon. I will be gone all day tomorrow. I have a team meeting with the AHA (AtHome America) girls and then I have a leadership retreat after the meeting. I won't be home until 9 P.M. or so. Poor Jeremy, he works all night and then comes home and has to watch Chase all day. He LOVES spending time with Chase. It is so much fun to watch them together.

Well, I am getting all sappy now so I better stop.


That's all for now...

0 comments: