Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I have been so busy the last few days that I don't even know when the day begins or ends. I love being this busy again. I was really out of my element being a stay at home mom. I loved every bit of not having a set schedule to work and if Jeremy was off, we could go out of town and not have to worry about me getting off work. But it is SO nice to be working in an office again. I like to consistantly be around people. If you don't know me that well, I am a people person. (Who would have thought that?!?)

I did find out 1 thing at work today that is the first thing that has not made me very happy about my new job. Apparently they do a little initiation after you are hired and have worked there a few weeks. I have to SING at the staff meeting next Wednesday. I HATE singing. I told them that we should do a talent show and I will do some other kind of talent, but anything related to music is not my style. I guess I better start practicing Brass Monkey...Maybe Ty will come help me sing it. Ty is a little boy that is the son of one of the guys Jeremy works with. He is hilliarious. He sings all kinds of songs. Maybe he will go and sing for me...oh by the way, he is only 2. That is what makes it so funny when he sings Brass Monkey. I can sing whatever song I want. I guess some people have sang "I'm a little Teapot" and they do the actions. I don't have to sing a full song, but I do have to at least sing the chorus. They go all out with this. I guess 1 of the guys I work with is a DJ on the side, so he is bringing in his Karioke Machine and everything. If you would like to join me, it is at 8 A.M. next Wednesday. It should be fun. You can probably sing with me if you would like. I do need some suggestions on songs. E-mail me if you have any.


I had a homeshow last night. It was so much fun. The hostess was a girl that I use to go to school with. She is still the sweetest person. She is 5 months pregnant and they find out what they are having this weekend. She is SO EXCITED!! The show went really good. There weren't that many people there, but that never bothers me. I still got 2 bookings. Which is AWESOME!! I have another show this Saturday. The hostess this weekend is in a group of friends out in Peculiar. I don't remember how I got into that group, but 4 of them have had parties with me and they all live on the same street. I bet the neighbors are sick of seeing me. Those parties are always so much fun. It is like you have more then a business relationship after you see them that many times. I now several of their friends by name now. It is always so much fun to do their parties.

Well, Chase is starting to get sleepy so I better put him to bed. I have a lot more to update you on, but like I said in the beginning, I don't know where my day/night has gone.

That's all for now...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Brass Monkey is a GREAT song to sing!!!! Have fun with it!!! "Brass Monkey you funky Monkey!"