Thursday, February 21, 2008

I have heard from a little birdie that I do not have to sing that people at work are just acting like everyone does it to see if I will. I am going to stand my ground and start acting like it doesn't even matter. I have been freaking out about this and everyone at work knows it. So now I can just start ignoring the whole thing. This is such a relief. That may sound dumb, but I really am glad that they aren't going to keep trying to peer presurre me into singing. I feel like I am in high school again.

I also wanted to update you all on my grandpa. He is having a really hard time right now. He had a cancerous bump removed from his bottom lip this past Tuesday. They had to remove more then just the bump. They had to take the whole bottom lip. It is really sad. They removed the bump 1 time and it came back faster then the specialist has ever seen. Let's put it this way, what usually takes about 6 months to happen, happened to my grandpa in 2 weeks. He saw a different specialist yesterday and they were going to try to do reconstructive surgery. This is going to be a LONG process and I am pretty worried about him. I don't believe that my grandpa knows the Lord and I am really worried about that. I am not saying that he is to the extreme of dieing yet, but if it comes to that I don't want to keep having to worry about this. So please keep him and my grandma in your prayers. Just so some of you know, it is my dad's parents. These are the grandparents that travel around. I grew up with them coming to almost ALL of my sporting events and they are always here over the holidays. Alot of my friend's know them and have grown to love them too.

Sorry to be such a downer today, but I just thought that I would give you all an update.

0 comments: