We had someone look at our house yesterday. It is the 1st time in a month that we have had any prospective buyers. Their agent contacted our agent and said that they would have an offer to us tomorrow night. We will see if that actually happens. I bet that if they even give us an offer, that it will be so much lower then what we are asking that we won't even be able to accept. Just keep your fingers crossed. We would really LOVE to move.
There really isn't anything else new in my life. I am really starting to get the hang of things at my job. I feel like I am doing a good job, but we will see what the boss man says when we are supposed to have our meeting sometime soon. He wants to talk about how things are going and wants to make sure that things are working out for the best with both of us. I feel like things are working out, but I hope he does too. He shouldn't have any reason to think otherwise.
Well, that is all for today. Nothing has really happened over the last few days, so just a short update on our life.
2 weeks ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment