Wednesday, February 27, 2008

There were some people that were supposed to look at our house last night and they didn't even show up. When I say they were supposed to come last night, their time slot was from 7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.. I WAS SO MAD WHEN THEY DIDN'T SHOW!! I had to take Chase out of the house and he is really sick. I took him over to Linda Wilkerson's (a long time friend) house and he threw up all over her carpet. I felt so bad. Then he passed out. Poor little guy. I then had to wake him up to bring him home and he was so mad at me. Then, he threw up again today. I am going to take him to the doctor tomorrow. He has had a temp. around 103 for about 48 hours now. Who knows what is wrong with him. Maybe just something as simple as an ear infection. I hope that it is that easy, we will see tomorrow.

Jeremy is playing construction worker on our house again. He is tearing down the sink and cabinets out of our 1/2 bath and it going to be putting in a pedestal sink. I told him to take a before picture so I could show you guys, but I think he forgot. I will have to look through our files and see if I can find one to post when everything is done. He is going to try to have it done by tomorrow, but I think that Chase is going to be staying home from Daycare, so I doubt that will happen. We are wanting to redo our bathroom also, but we are going to wait until this summer. We are also going to redo our bedroom this summer. I want to paint it a different color and we are going to do something with the paneling. Maybe paint it?!? Maybe tear it down?!? Who knows what we will end up doing. I think that we need to paint our basement. It is the only room in our whole house that doesn't have any color. We have been talking about redecorating the basement. Right now it is in a poker theme and Jeremy's poker table is set up and everything. I really like it, but the rest of our home is so modern looking that I want it to match. Jeremy thinks that our kitchen is country, but I beg to differ. :-)

Well, I guess that is all for now...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhh, poor Chase! I hope the little guy is okay... be sure to let me know.

The joys of home ownership... the work is NEVER done!!! There's always something else to fix up, repair, paint, etc. etc. etc.

Hang in there, Darlin'.... XXOO

Unknown said...

You Need to Update!!!! J/K I know you are busy!!
D