Well, we have been busy little people since I have last posted. Jeremy has the bathroom almost complete. I will post a picture after I have it all clean and decorated. Since we all know that is the most important part. It is funny how many people have made fun of him because of the color. He said that he might paint it a different color. I told him that I am starting to like it. I think we are going to leave it. You know that we like to be different then everyone else...this definitely sets us apart from the average person. :-)
I have had a lot of people e-mail/call me about the singing situation that I previously talked about. Here is what happened...I didn't have to sing...YET. You see, Chase woke up throwing up that day and Jeremy was at work so I had to stay home for a few hours until Jeremy got home and could take care of him. I was supposed to take him to daycare that day, but I obviously couldn't since he was sick. Well, me coming in late was okay with everyone until I got there. They think that I used my kid as an excuse to get out of singing. AAAAHHHHHH...get over it already. They obviously don't know me too well yet. If I don't want to do something, then I am not going to do it. So, I know that our meeting this month, they are going to try to get me to sing again. I just hope that this isn't an on going occurrence every month. Maybe they will get the idea after the meeting this month. Also, my boss had a meeting with me yesterday about how I have been doing. He said that everything is great on his end and that he has no complaints. What did he expect?!? :-) I don't think he knew what he was getting. I am the best ya know. HA HA. J/K I am glad that he has been pleased. I have noticed that he has been adding little in and odd jobs to my daily tasks. I like doing the small things too. I hope that my position becomes full time sometime. I really do enjoy the people that I work with and what I do.
Now to update you on the house situation. The last people that were supposed to look at our house didn't show up. I WAS SO MAD!! It was the night of the day that Chase got really sick so it is 8:00 P.M. and I am loading up my sick kid to take him to a friend's house down the street to hang out for 30 min., then take him back home. Well, Chase threw up all over her house. I think he even stained her carpet, but she said that she cleaned it. I felt so bad. I felt bad for him and because her house SMELLED horrible because of him. She didn't care, but still I felt horrible. Then, we get home at 9:00 P.M. and the people didn't even show up. There is a little positive side on our house situation though. The guy that looked at it about 3 weeks ago made an offer. It was WAY LOWER then what we could have accepted and he didn't even think twice about accepting our counter offer, but at least we got another offer. That is about 4 or 5 offers in the last year that people just want something for nothing. Don't they realize that we aren't trying to make any money on our house, we just want to move?!? They also need to realize that our counter offer doesn't sound so bad if you just think about your house payment. It would only make their payment $5-$10 more a month. SERIOUSLY!! I can't wait until April is over so we can take our house off the market. We agreed to leaving it on for 90 days this round.
Now to update you on Jeremy...oh where to begin....
He just transferred to a different sector and starts working there Wednesday. What that means is, you have Kansas City Police Department, then you have East Patrol (and other stations in Kansas City), then you have 10 sector, 20 sector, 30 sector and 40 sector (at each station). He has transferred from 30 sector to 40 sector, but is still working out of East Patrol. Make sense? He seems to be pretty happy. He is still going to be working Pm's. Which means he will go in at 3:30 P.M. and get home around 2:00 A.M.. The only thing that sucks about this transfer is what days he has off this year. Before he transferred he had ALL of the Holiday's off this year. Now, he doesn't have any of them. Which really isn't that big of a deal, but we were kind of looking forward to it. He will hopefully have them off next year.
THEN THERE IS CHASE...He is such a BIG BOY!! When he was sick, I took him to the doctor. He weighs 31 lbs. I can't believe how big he is getting. He knows all kinds of words and sounds. I think that he says "HI" to anything or anyone that passes by him. No matter how many times they pass by, he will say "HI". It is really getting to the annoying point. Especially at the grocery store. You know when you are grocery shopping and you happen to always pass by the same people over and over no matter where you are at in the store. Well, I think that Chase makes about 5 friends after every visit. There is one girl that always gives him cookies and a Caprisun. He just lights up the store every time that we are there. Then Roger, our pharmacist, always talks to Chase and gives him a balloon. I sound like an old lady. Pretty sad that I know our pharmacist name. I know our check out lady too. Just a side note, I am a person that like to use the same people all of the time.
I watched Christian the other night. I think that I might have a few pics from that night. I will post them later if I still have them. He was such a good little boy. It is so funny watching them play together. Poor little Christian just lets Chase climb all over him. I have figured out that as long as you have a ball for Christian to play with, he will be happy for hours. I think that is his favorite word. BALL....BALL....BALL...BALL....BALL...even if you can't see the ball and he knows that it is behind the door he will say BALL.....BALL..........BALL....until you find it. I wish he would just show you where it is instead of making you look all over the place. I think that he finds it funny that his Aunt will look all over the house to find him a ball and he knows that he put it behind the door. Something else that was really funny, was when I took Christian's pants off to change him. I set them on the floor because he didn't want to put them back on. Then here comes Chase. PANTS....PANTS...PANTS...PANTS....grabs the pants, climbs up on the couch. Grabs Christian's leg and puts one pant leg on. So what does Christian do??? Lifts up his other leg for Chase to put the other leg in the proper spot. It was so funny watching the try to put the pants on. They didn't get the task done by themselves, but they got off to a good start.
Well, I hope that is a good update for now. Sorry about taking so long to do this. Now you can see that we have been really busy lately and that is why it has taken me so long. One more side note...for all of you computer illiterate people who want to jump through the screen because you can't figure out how to post a comment, click on the link of the bottom of the post that you want to comment on,
then type in your comment,
then choose your identity (for example, if you don't have a Google account, then select anonymous, but make sure you sign your name at the bottom of your post so I know who you are.),
then click on publish your comment. HOPE THIS HELPS!!
WELL, THAT'S ALL FOR NOW...
2 weeks ago




1 comments:
OmGoodness........ HILARIOUS about the pants!!! Too funny.....
Love ya~
Oh, and I'll update sometime... who knows when??? maybe tomorrow.
Post a Comment