Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A new beginning...

I really don't know why I titled this blog as a new beginning. It just sounded uplifting. :-) I see that my sister-in-law, Dyan, has joined the lovely world of Blogging. We are all such dorks, but you should really try it. You don't even have to tell anyone that you are doing it. Just type out your thoughts. It is great theropy. Especially for those days that the baby is screaming at you and you want to do anything that you can to just ignor him. Ya know what I mean?

Anyway, I started learning a lot of new things at my job today. I really need to learn all of the construction lingo...so any of you people who have worked in that field before and have some tips, let me have them. I NEED HELP!! Maybe I should ask my dad or Don Plaskett?!? They seem to know some of the jack of all trades type of stuff...hum...(this is why I like blogging, I get to think out loud). My job is a HUGE learning curve, but it is one that I am really enjoying.

Jeremy and Chase have been spending a lot of time together. They have so much fun together. I get pictures throughout the day of Chase. Today I got 3...the first was of him wearing my shoes. Nothin like seeing your son wear high heels. The second was Chase standing a package that we got in the mail. The third was of his poopy diaper (Oh the things that I "don't" miss while I am working). I am sure Jeremy got a good laugh out of sending me that one. He said that he didn't sign up to change the poopy ones. We probably need to start potty training. I am just not wanting to dedicate to it yet. I know that sounds bad, but I need to read a book about it or something...any suggestions?


Chase if finally a sleep so I better get my stuff ready for tomorrow.

That's all for now...

0 comments: