Friday, February 8, 2008

Week 1

The week is coming to an end. So many new things have happened this week.

1) I started a Blog...and I know you all LOVE me for doing it. :-)

2) I started a new job. It has been so much fun learning new things and getting to branch out more in life. I am so blessed to have this opportunity.

3) Jeremy got up before 9!! He doesn't do this very often. It is amazing how easy it is for him to get up earlier when I have to be at work.

4) My dad can finally move on in life. THANK GOD FOR THIS ONE!! (Most of you understand)

5) Chase slept through the WHOLE NIGHT!! We have been waiting for this. He has done it about 2 or 3 times now. Goes to bed at 9 and wakes up at 7:30. It is GREAT!! I hope that he keeps this up.

6) Didn't really clean all week...okay so that isn't really a first, but it is true.


That's my life so far...

2 comments:

DG said...

Did they finalize the divorce? DETAILS! Is he really a free man?

Mama's Ramblings said...

HE IS A FREE MAN...but I don't think that he looks at it that way. I know that he still wishes she had a change of heart and would work on things, but I think that it is for the best.