Wednesday, February 6, 2008

WHAT A DAY...

Not much really going on in my life right now. I started my new job with PCI Dahmer today. I know what a few of you may be thinking, yes...Dahmer as in the Brett Dahmer family, but they aren't there any more. Brett still works there...but that is a whole different story. I HAD SO MUCH FUN TODAY!! I love learning new things. I am working with a really nice lady which makes the job even better. I still have a lot to learn, but I really enjoy being back out in the work field. I think that Jeremy enjoys getting to spend time with Chase...a little father-son bonding time. :-) I don't know what Jeremy thinks about having to cut back on his sleeping time so I can get to work at a decent hour, but he managed just fine today. We will see how tomorrow works.

Well, that's all for now...

0 comments: