Tuesday, February 5, 2008

This is our living room BEFORE we decided we wanted to do anything to our home.
This is AFTER we realized that we weren't going to be moving anytime soon. :-) Don't ya love my stripes?!? Jeremy does such nice work.
Our kitchen BEFORE we realized it looked like it was from the 50's. I don't know which I HATE more, the iron grapes hanging from the ceiling or the fact that I actually had dishes to match?!?
Our kitchen AFTER we realized we spend more time in there eating then we probably need to. This is my fav. room in the whole house. This is probably the room that Jeremy did the most work on. (Notice the iron grapes are gone and the matching dishes...it was about time.) New flooring, back splash, paint...oh so pretty.
I have had some people ask me to show them a few before and after shots. I thought that was a GREAT idea, so I just did it on here. I don't think people realize how much work Jeremy has done on our home. I think that it has been fun, but I haven't been the one doing all of the work. I plan to keep it that way too. :-)
I found out today that I got the job that I applied for. YEAH!! We are doing a little trial period for a few weeks. We are going to see what hours work the best for me and Jeremy. We are blessed once again to have some flexability with my job. They told me to be there at 9 A.M. and I will get off around 1 P.M.. Not too many hours a day right now, but if Jeremy is off I can go in as early as I want and probably stay as late as I want. I am not sure exactly what my title is yet. If I don't have one, we will have to think of one. :-) I am going to be at the front desk (so maybe a secertary?), but I am also matching up P.O. numbers, sorting faxes, coding things (No idea what that is?!?, but apparently it is what takes the longest to do.) I am really excited about the opportunity. I GET ADULT CONTACT AGAIN!! No more of this just staying home stuff. I am still going to be selling AtHome America, but I think that I will just cut back on how many homeshows I have a month. But, I want to keep earning the product for free. (Who would give that part up?)
Well, I am sure a few of you have read this and think that I am just a loose canon. I guess I kind of am...oh well.
That's all for now...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your decorating! Looks really nice! Good job Jeremy!

Who is Sean Hannity? He's a conservative radio talk show host... he's on 710 AM every day at 2... He does alot of political commentary...

See ya latah!~