Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I have to start off with saying HELLO to Cheryl. You told me that you read my blog and laugh at what I am writing about so I thought that I would do a "shout out" to you. AND...Jan told me that you have it saved to your favorites. I feel so special. Now, you need to post a comment so that I know you have this thing figured out. Let me know if you need any help doing that. :-)

Jeremy started his first night with his new sector today. He seems to be pretty excited. We have just been so busy that we haven't even really talked about it. I hope that he goes to days within the next few years. He has ALWAYS worked nights and I know that he would enjoy working like "normal" people do.

Today is Dyan's birthday. She is 25!! WOW!! My birthday is next month and then Jory's is the next month. Then Jeremy & Chase have to wait until September. I think that we are going to go to the power and light district for my birthday. I want to go to the piano bar that is there. I hear it is pretty cool.

There really isn't much going on in life right now. I will post next time when something DRASTIC & exciting happens. So it will probably be about a week before my next post.


STAY TUNED...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your funny...Happy B-day to MEEEE!!! I updated...so check it out!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Jennifer.