Sunday, March 16, 2008

OH THE JOY OF BEING A BOY...

UH OH..I have been caught eating when I am not supposed to be. Wonder what I got?!?

Don't worry Chase, Me and Mr. Moose will distract her for ya!! Aren't we cute?!?
What did you do with the boys?!?
Look, I have 2 balls!! (HA HA!!)
We love playing with our alphabet letters. Especially when they sing for us.
Hope you enjoyed all of the pictures above. As you can see, I watch Christian again tonight. I always have so much fun watching Chase & Christian play together. It is just too funny. I think I have about 5-7 stories for Jory and Dyan every time they come to pick him up and I only watch him for a few hours. Just too many to tell. Well, I don't know much else.
STAY TUNED...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

LOLOL Thanks for the pictures! I love them and of course, I copied them to my computer! Hope ya don't mind... lol. They are just too cute not to keep. You'll probably see the posted to my blog pretty soon.... lol

They are just so adorable....

Hugs~ Deb