Wednesday, March 26, 2008

SERIOUSLY...it has only been 10 days since my last post. Some of you are really flipping out about me not updating. :-) I have been really busy the last few weeks. The sad thing is, I don't know what I have been busy doing. I guess I will just babble like I usually do...


First let's talk about my job. I LOVE IT!! I have been going through a few interviews over the last few weeks trying to get a full time position. I really want to be full time so that Jeremy can start working days. I guess we are just trying to be a "normal" family. He has worked nights ever since college and I know that he would love to work days. I think that I might get a new position in the next few months. I will find out within a few weeks. KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!! The only way that Jeremy could go to days is if I start working full time.


Jeremy really seems to be enjoying his new co-workers and his new Sgt. I do know that he hasn't been working as much off duty since I have a consistent/steady job or should I say, steady pay?!? I really like it that he is taking some time off. Jeremy and Chase get to play together EVERY DAY!! He is SO GOOD with him. I love it how much he enjoys being a dad. Who would have thought?!?


Chase is growing up SO FAST!! His fav. word for the past few months has been "HI". Let me tell you how annoying that can get. It sounds so cute and innocent, but you know how when you are grocery shopping and you always seem to pass by the same person no matter which isle you turn down? Well, imagine saying "HI" to them EVERY TIME you pass by them. It is cute until they start to look at you like "haven't I already said hi to him?". I always end up telling them that they don't have to keep saying hi back because it will be a never ending conversation. Then we get to the checkout line. There is this girl (She is maybe 16?!?) that works there that always brings Chase some cookies and a juice box. I could go to the store 3 times in 1 week and she will give the same thing to him every single time. It is really cute. Then they just say hi to each other over and over. Now, his fav. word is "WOW". When he says it is is actually cute, but I am sure that in a few weeks I will be saying that it is annoying too.



Just to update you our house situation. IT SUCKS!! We told our current agent that we would leave it listed for 90 days. That will be until the end of April. I wish that we could just take it off the market now, but we are wanting to stand up to our word. We are just planning to stay here and probably put more money into our house that we will never get out of it, but at least we will be happy with everything for the time being.


Also, I have a friend that is looking for a new job. So if anyone knows of anything out there, e-mail me and let me know. She is probably wanting some type of "office" job, but I am not sure exactly. Just e-mail me with whatever you know about and I will pass the info. along. By the way, I can't tell you who is looking for the job because it is CONFIDENTIAL. SORRY!!

SO DON'T EVEN ASK ME!! (Just kidding, but seriously, I can't tell you who it is.)



STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT UPDATE...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay.... WHO WANTS A JOB???? LOLOLOL YOu know, I HAD to ask!!!

Sorry that you didn't get hired full time yet.... what are they thinking???

Hang in there, kiddo~

Love you~

Anonymous said...

It's about time you got your blog updated! I've been checking everyday!!! Seriously! As I said in the text message earlier - I miss ya and we'll have to catch up soon! I'd love to plan a night out at the P&L District!

Unknown said...

I know who is looking for the job.... I bet you didn't know I knew!!! Thanks for updating!