Friday, March 28, 2008

This is Jeremy's dirt bike. Want to buy it?!? I am serious!! He is wanting to get something else (who knows what his new toy will be next month) and he can't until this sells. SO...all of you dirt bike lovers out there. PAY UP...THIS IS YOURS!! E-mail him at jbuske12@aol.com if you have any questions because I don't even know what brand or year it is. :-)

Here is Chase. I was just talking to a friend about how big he is getting and since he is running around in his diaper right now, I thought I would take a picture and post it so you can see how big he is!! I think he is eating an M&M, but that is what he does best. :-)


I have more to write about, but Chase is now throwing a fit because I won't give him any more candy. I will have to update a different time and different day.

STAY TUNED FOR THE LATEST NEWS...

0 comments: