Saturday, March 29, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!!!

LOOK AT WHAT THE EASTER BUNNY BROUGHT ME!! (Also, look at my curly hair!)
I LOVE UNCLE CHRIS AND BRANDI!!
I FOUND AN EGG!!!
I FOUND LOTS OF EGGS!!!


I am posting two nights in a row...you all must be special!! :-) I had to post about what Chase did tonight. Here it goes...




FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER...





Chase was getting really tired and it was about 9 P.M. and mommy was getting really annoyed. So, I decided to try and pull a Christian (you know, put him to sleep when you think he needs to go to sleep, not when he wants to go to sleep and there are no questions asked.). He was playing with his toy cars, and I started to head towards his room saying "night, night?". He looked at me and repeated me SEVERAL TIMES. I kept heading towards his room and sure enough...here he comes yelling "NIGHT, NIGHT...NIGHT, NIGHT!!" He was excited!! I am still not sure why, maybe it is because he is in a big boy bed. (did I tell you that? I don't think I updated you on Chase's bed situation. We put him in a big boy bed about a week ago. HE LOVES IT. He still won't get out of it until we go get him and he is sleeping almost all night.) I was in his room cleaning up some toys. He came in there and went straight for his bed. He just sat there babbling away. I am still not quite sure what he was saying, but he really wanted me to know something. After cleaning up all of the toys, I turned on his music (he listens to the same CD every night...it is actually kind of annoying too.) I then turned on his heater (the noise makes him fall asleep faster. It sounds kind of like a fan.) and then I left the room and shut the door. I stood there for a second expecting to hear him throw a fit, but then I thought about it, and I figured that I would go and sit on the couch and wait for him to come out crying. HE NEVER CAME OUT OF HIS ROOM!! Matter of fact...HE NEVER GOT OUT OF BED!! HE WENT RIGHT TO SLEEP!!! He LOVES his big boy bed!! We should have put him in that the second he could walk at 10 months old. :-)





Also, we had something else exciting happen today. Jeremy sold his dirt bike!! He has had a ton of people e-mail/call him. I went and met a guy at quick trip tonight at 6:40 to let him look at it. While talking to him I told him that I had to meet another guy at 8 and then we had to meet 3 more people tomorrow. Not all of that is entirely true. We are going to church, so we do have to meet people tomorrow. Does that count? Within 10 min. of meeting him, he said to cancel my other appointments and that he was buying the bike. YYYEEEAAAHHH!!! I think that I should get 25% of the money since I did the delivering. Gas is expensive these days. :-) Now Jeremy can get a new toy. Who knows what that will be. Maybe he will get something simple like a new T.V., but I have a feeling he really wants a cruiser. Go figure...first a speed bike...sell that, then a dirt bike...sell that, now maybe a cruiser?!? At least he sells the previous one before buying the next. :-) BOYS AND THEIR TOYS...WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!?


I guess that is all for now. Who knows...maybe I will post tomorrow night too. :-)

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT UPDATE...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I"m dying from shock over here!!! JENNY POSTED!!!! LOLOL

Love the bunny pics.... aren't Easter egg hunts fun?

And what a good boy, going right to sleep when Mommy tells him to!!! Yay for him!!!

Love you~