OH MY GOSH...Chase is just full of doing new things and being so adventurous. He was walking around the house with my cell phone just talking away. I am still not sure what all he was saying. Mainly just alot of "HI" and "BYE BYE". Well, I happen to be in the same room at one point and I glanced over at my phone that he was talking in, and I noticed that the screen was lit up. I thought the keys were locked, so normally when they are locked the screen doesn't light up. WELL...then I thought that maybe someone had called me and he just answered it and started talking to them. Then I went over to him and took the phone and looked down at the screen. To my surprise
HE CALLED 911!!
I said hello in the phone and the lady asked me if I was okay, I just told her that my son called 911 and that I was sorry to waste her time. She just laughed and asked me again if I was okay to make sure and I assured her that we were fine. Then we hung up.
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED!! Jeremy is going to crack up when I tell him. :-)
2 weeks ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment