I am ready to go to school. Chase LOVES his backpack. We decided to let him wear it around 1 day and he didn't want to take it off. He was going to go stay the night with his Uncle Chris, so we filled it with his clothes. He thought that he was the coolest kid on the block. :-)
I have to tell you what we did last night!! We went to the Chris Daughtry/Bon Jovi concert!! It was AMAZING!! Daughtry sang first. For an opening act, he sang a long time. At least an hour. After he got done singing, there was an intermission. During the intermission, there were people walking around that work at Sprint Arena (where the concert was held) handing out tickets for better seats. I guess people bought them and didn't show up for the concert. A guy walked right past us and went to the 4 people in front of us and gave them 4 tickets to go and sit in the seats that were on the floor level. I was so bummed, until this other guy approached us...we got 2 tickets to go to floor seats!! It was awesome!! We were there until about 11 P.M. At first we didn't think that we would be able to see sitting on the floor, but we were wrong. Our "new" seats were right on the end of the isle. We went from the nose bleed section to some of the best seats that you could get. The only sad part is, we didn't take our camera. The battery was dead and by the time we realized it, there was no time to charge it. I have to tell you that the old school bands, like Bon Jovi, are some of the best concerts. They really know how to work the crowd and they appreciate everything. They don't expect to be a star. Know what i mean? When I went to Garth Brooks, it was the same way. He was SO appreciative.
Now I am going to act like everyone in my family and talk about the weather. I am so glad that there hasn't been any snow and I think Winter is finally over, but I am SO SICK of the rain. I guess I am never happy...snow, rain, sun...I just always complain about the weather. :-) Chase just loves it outside so much and it is so nice to be able to let him out and explore and I can't if it is raining. I am sure you guys know how I feel.
Well, just kind of a random update today. I will post next time when something EXCITING happens in our life. FYI...that will probably be on Friday...Jeremy has something up his sleeve, I just know it...STAY TUNED....




4 comments:
I'm soooo jealous!! I would have LOVED to go to the Daughtry/Bon Jovi concert!
Cute pics!!
Bon Jovi??? How cool! Lucky you!
Love the pics!
Oh, and the weather is FINE!
*muah*
Chase Man is SO cute! Christian LOVES his backpack too! Glad you had fun at the concert!
Ron & I are really enjoying your blogspot, Jen! It's so fun to keep up with where you are in your lives, and to see pictures of Chase. He's adorable!!
Love you,
Cindy
Post a Comment