Saturday, April 12, 2008

I came across some quotes and I thought I would share them with you. I love to look at the meaning of things like quotes, songs, etc. I think that it is interesting how people can hear the same quote/song and it can mean something completely different to each person. Here are a few for you to think about. Let me know what they mean to you.

"Rain and sun are to the flower as praise and encouragement are to the human spirit." ---Mario Fernandez

"Right now...today, you are one choice away from a new beginning." ---Anonymous

"Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ---Eleanor Roosevelt

"Acts of kindness are simply the result of living the Golden Rule...which soul be rule #1 on every leader's list." ---Anonymous

"The secret of joy in work is contained in one word---excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it." ---Anonymous

"Put the big rock (priorities) first!" ---Stephen Covey

"Action is the gas in the tank. Without it the car will not run." ---Anonymous

"Leader of one, leader of many; if you can't lead one you can't lead any." ---Anonymous

"One of the most beautiful compensations in life is that no person can help another without helping themselves." ---Ralph Waldo Emerson

"When you were born, you were crying, and everyone else was smiling. Live your life so at the end, you're the one who is smiling and everyone else is crying." ---Ralph Waldo Emerson

0 comments: