I hosted a Partylite party and I had a BLAST!! I am going to close out my show this weekend sometime, so if you want to order anything, just let me know. I can get you a catalog if you need one. I posted a few pictures of some of the things that I want. There is much, much more that I want, but I have to pick and choose. Know what I mean?
The picture below is of an item that Jeremy actually picked out. He has about 3 things on the wish list. I love how this piece makes the candles look like they are going on FOREVER when really there is only 1 row of candles. Pretty cool, huh?

This is Jeremy's new motorcycle!! Well, he hasn't went to pick it up yet, but the deal has already been made!! We are SO EXCITED!! We miss having a motorcycle and we are hoping to take a few over night trips this summer. Maybe the grandparents want to watch Chase, wink, wink?!? OR cheryl, you did say that you wanted to watch him over night 1 time. Feel free to give us a call. :-) We are trying to find a motorcycle for Ron (Jeremy's Dad) also. He REALLY wants one. I don't think that Jan (his wife) or Judy (his sister) are too fond of them, but we know that he REALLY wants one. I think that they just think they are really dangerous. My dad already has a cruiser, so I am sure he will go on a lot of bike rides with us. If I can get my brother to borrow his father-in-laws, he will probably go on some rides with us too. Last I knew he still had his Motorcycle license. When we pick it up, which will hopefully be this week sometime, we will take some pictures of us on it and I will post those for you to see.
Did you notice that I put a counter on my blog? It is in the top left corner. I have always wondered how many time people actually read my blog, so I decided to find out. I just added it late last night and it is already at 30!! I am glad that people actually enjoy reading what I write about. It counts how many times the page is opened, not how many "different" people read the blog. Make sense? I am curious how high it will get. We will have to just wait and see.




2 comments:
Thanks for all the information on whats going on in our lives!! It is nice to be able to read about our life events, since we hardly get a second to talk these days. :) By the way, 28 out of the 30 people that have been counted are probably you checking your blog all the time. Love ya--Your Husband
Wow, look at your numbers go!!! Woo hoo!
*muah*
Post a Comment