Friday, April 4, 2008

I just remembered that I never did post a picture of Chase's big boy bed. He LOVES IT!! He still heads down the hallway saying, "night night?". Too bad he won't take a nap every time he says it. :-) He really does think that it is a game now to let me put him in bed and shut the door. Then here he comes, running down the hallway yelling "HI!! HI!!" like he was playing hide and seek. You would have thought he had been hiding for hours.
Does anyone know of a way to make the neighbor's two dogs stop barking? SERIOUSLY! If they start barking when she is home, then she will make the dogs go inside. It is the times that she isn't home that is annoying. It could be 11 at night and they will just bark away. That is how we know if our neighbor is around or not.
I had a pampering day yesterday. I was supposed to go out to eat with one of my friends, Ali, at 1:30, but she had her babysitter cancel so we rescheduled. SO...I thought, "What a perfect day to get a pedicure and my nails done." I have not had a pedicure since last summer. (Gross, I know.) I was WAY over due. I haven't had my nails done since our wedding day. It is just something that I opted to stop doing to save a little money. We really cut back on spending during our 1st year of marriage. Well, now I have decided that this is something that I want to start doing again. I think that I am going to start tanning again also. I haven't done that since before I was prego, and it is something that I miss doing. I always liked to be tan. Time to start taking care of myself again and it all starts with the nails. :-)
I told Jeremy that I wanted a personal trainer for my birthday (which is Monday) and I think he thought I was the dumbest person he had ever met. I just need to get back in shape. I still lose my breath when I walk up stairs. I wonder if it is a habit that I formed when I was pregnant? I know that I am not fat, but just out of shape. So I don't need you people to tell me that I need to lost weight. I am not trying to lose weight. Actually, I will be trying to gain weight because I am wanting to tone up and we all know that muscle weighs more then fat. I am just use to someone yelling at me to run. So I figure if I have a few sessions with a trainer, he can help me learn to exercise on my own. I know what some of you are thinking. All you have to do is go run, etc. I know that it sounds easy, and to be honest if I really wanted it to be that easy, I probably could do that. But I want to know how to do the stuff that you need to do with the running. I need more then cardio. I don't think that watching a video while working out is going to cut it for me. I need to have an actual person telling me what to do. I also probably need to start eating better. I use to be really good at food choices until I was a stay at home mom. Which is another good reason that I went back to work. Once I stayed at home, I would eat every time I walked past the kitchen. Which if you have been in my home, you pass the kitchen almost every time you switch a room. Not a good thing when you think you are hungry. Guess just all new things I am going to have to learn.
Well, this is just another random post. I didn't think that I had that much to talk about, but it looks like I am finding enough to say. I think I am doing pretty good updating my blog. Some of you are only doing it about every 4 days. YOU NEED TO GET ON THE BALL!!
STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT UPDATE...

0 comments: