Saturday, April 5, 2008

They just updated our clearance section on my website and here are some things that I bought. I LOVE THIS STUFF!! If you want to see what is in the clearance section. Go to www.athome.com/buske and click on the left hand side where it say Attic - Clearance. Then you will see where to click on Clearance. Let me know what you end up buying.

This is in our bathroom with a basket on each shelf.
I just got these. I am not sure what I am going to do with them, but I just HAD TO HAVE THEM!
I got this to put my rings on. I actually got 2. I thought it would make a great gift for a friend.
I actually haven't bought this yet, but I really like it. I need to find somewhere to put it and then I will probably end up buying it.
Nothing else really going on, just want to share what I got on my shopping spree!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooooooo la la!!!