Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Yesterday was my birthday!! Jeremy sent me flowers at work. IT WAS SO SWEET. The picture of the flowers that he sent me is below. He even made sure it had a green vase because he knows that green is my fav. color. What a great guy!! Dyan colored my hair and cooked us dinner. That was nice too. I even got to pick what we had. Shrimp Alfredo pasta and then she made me my fav. pasta salad to take home. My dad gave me a really sweet card and then everyone at work sent me flowers too. I will have to take a picture of them and post it tomorrow. I really don't have anything else to update you on, but I just wanted everyone to see the flowers that he got me.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Happy Belated Birthday, Darlin'!!! It sounds like you had a magical day....

*muah*

Unknown said...

Ahhh those are beautiful!!! He did good!

Anonymous said...

Wow I totally forgot your birthday was this month and I'm so sorry..
Well happy belated birthday cousin and sorry I missed it..
I still haven't met that little kid of yours either. Hopefully we can go up there some time before he's all grown up. Well love ya lots
-Hannah