Chase and I went to spend some time with Jess and Abby yesterday. It was SO MUCH FUN! Jess and I use to hang out all of the time and then life just kept happening. We kind of lost touch, but we are now getting our great friendship back. We have always had so much fun hanging out together so it is nice to have her back in my life. It is really fun now because we both have kids. Her daughter, Abby, is getting ready to turn 6. Chase loves playing with her and Abby loves the fact that Chase just adores her. Here are a few pictures:
Does anyone know the name of this thing? I kept calling it a sea saw horse swing, but that just sounds weird and Jess kept laughing at me. We need to find out the name, anyone?!?
Chase had so much fun on this "thing". He would just say "WEE,WEE,WEE" over and over. Jess kept making him laugh...so cute.
This is his first time playing with Chalk. We have some that people have given him as gifts, but I have just never gotten it out for him to play with. He really just kept dumping the chalk out and then putting it back in the container and then dumping it out again. That's my son...
Like my new glasses?!?





4 comments:
Looks like you all had fun!!! He is so cute! I let Christian play with chalk all the time...you need to get some chalk holders for him and then it won't be such a big mess!
I think it's called a glider.
And yes, let the kid play with the chalk!!! What creative fun he'll have!
Ciao~
I think it's called a glider.
And yes, let the kid play with the chalk!!! What creative fun he'll have!
Ciao~
Stupid computer!!!
Post a Comment