Friday, May 30, 2008

I found the cutest thing when I came home today. I had to work a longer day then normal, so Jeremy and Chase hung out all day together. When I got home, I walked in the door and there they were passed out on the couch. Chase's face was in Jeremy's arm pit. It was SO FUNNY!! I should have taken a picture, but I didn't think about it. I was just trying to not wake them up. :-) Jeremy enjoys spending so much time with Chase. I am so glad that he is about to go to days. I am sure that you are all sick of me saying that, but it is going to make a HUGE difference in our lives. I won't have to talk to him to catch up on life while he is getting ready for work. I can actually sit down and enjoy our time together. I know that some of you have had to work nights or your significant other has worked nights.




I will be full time starting Monday. I am not full time at PCI Dahmer (the construction place I work at), but I will be working there from 7 A.M. - Noon and then I am going back to VIP Carwash (the place that I worked for 5 years before the construction company) and working from 1-5P.M. The old owners sold the carwash, so I am going to have new bosses, which I am REALLY excited about. Their names are Patti and Scot (and yes he spells his name with 1 T). I am going to be going in and organizing everything. From what I understand nothing has really been done since I left over a year ago. When I say organize, some of you may not know what I did while working there. I was their Office Manager, so I am going in and organizing their files, the bank accounts, etc. You know, all of the fun office stuff. I have talked to about 4 or 5 people that still work there and they seem excited that I am coming back for a while. At least that is how they make me feel. :-) This is just temporary. I will probably only be there until end of August/beginning of September. By then, I should be working down at a job site doing the book work there. That is the job that I am MOST excited about. Anyway, that is where the job situation stands.



We have a girl named Morgan that is going to watch Chase some for us. She is going to be our nanny. She is going to come to our house, so I don't have to take Chase somewhere at 6:30 A.M. and then try to get to work by 7. That would be really hard. I just want to make 1 adjustment at a time. The only part that Jeremy will have to adjust to is having Morgan here while he might be here. Since he is still working nights, she will come early morning and then stay until I get home. So Jeremy will be here part of the time until he goes to days, but we had to have someone watch Chase so he could get some sleep. There is no way he could work all night and then get a few hours of sleep and then watch Chase all day and do it all over again. I think that I would go insane if I had to do that. Then, he can also get some things done around the house or whatever he needs to get done and not have to wait until the weekend when I am off and hopefully he is too. Morgan is pretty excited. She is really sweet. She just graduated from Belton high school and is leaving for college mid-August. I work with her mom, so I like that I know her family too. :-)



We are driving to St. Louis tomorrow. Jeremy's dad bought a motorcycle there and we are going to go pick it up for him, while they watch Chase all day. Chase is going to have SO MUCH fun with papa and Grandma. :-) They spoil him rotten and he loves every bit of it. It will be a nice little road trip for us. We are going to leave really early so when we get there we can go out to eat and maybe up in the St. Louis Arch. Jeremy hasn't ever been up there, so I think that it is something that he should experience. We will probably be back around 6 or so, but who knows with Jeremy. :-)




Well, that is my update for now. We are hoping that Jeremy gets transferred this coming week or the next. So, I will be sure to post if that happens in the next few days. He is off until Monday, so that will be the soonest that it could happen, but don't count on it yet.

0 comments: