"I WATCH ESPN WITH MY DADDY"
That is what Chase's outfit says here. We bought this when we went to New York last summer and I love it so much it is 1 outfit that I refuse to put away. I think that this is probably going to be the last time he will wear it. His little, fat legs keep getting caught in the shorts. :-)
"I'm gonna kick your butt!! I know Karate"
"I love playing with Chalk. See my pretty drawing?"
Isn't this the funniest picture that you have EVER seen? I have no idea how old me and my brother are here, but someone sent this to my dad and I just had to share it. It is almost embarrassing, so I think that is why I had to share it. :-)





2 comments:
I am so happy he got the concept of chalk. That is awesome, and the drawing is lovely. The bike is nice, did you guys end up at least going to dinner or the arch while you were in St. Louis?
The old picture almost made me pee my pants. JORY IS GOING TO KILL YOU! He looks like a dark haired Clay Aiken. SO FREAKIN FUNNY! And it is so you, scab on your elbow and all. That is a great picture!
Um, does Jory know this photo is on here? I laughed out loud! :)
Post a Comment