Saturday, May 17, 2008

Do you like my song list that I added to my blog? Pretty cool, huh? Can you tell that I LOVE Bon Jovi and Chris Daughtry? I am hooked after the concert that we went to. I usually have my speakers turned off, but now I always have them on because I want to listen to my music. If you want to add a song list to your blog, myspace, etc. just click on the link below my song list that says "Create your free play list". HOPE YOU ENJOY THE MUSIC while reading my babbling.



OH MY GOSH...It has been like Christmas around here!! I just got my stuff in from my partylite party. SO MUCH FUN!! I got $180 in FREE stuff!! The party was great!! (How many !!! can I use?!? Can you tell I am excited?) Anyway, so I spent about an hour last night going through everything and putting stuff in bags that I need to deliver. My garage smells really good right now because of all of the candles that are in it. I need to bring them in the house. I guess that is the whole point. I just thought of something, I hope that nothing melted today since I left everything in the garage. OOPPSS...maybe I will take the boxes down after I get done posting. Most of the stuff I got is for our bedroom and basement. I plan to redo both rooms sometime. Maybe this will motivate me because I really like the stuff I got and I want to hang it up.



Jeremy put in his transfer yesterday. He is transferring to days. We don't know when yet, but hopefully it will be within the next few weeks. I AM SO EXCITED!! Chase is going to either have a nanny or go to daycare, maybe both. I would love to have the nanny route because then I don't have to take him somewhere at 6 A.M. so I can get to work. The nanny can just come here and take care of him. But, he loves being around other people so much that I don't want to take that away from him so we might use a nanny part time and then a daycare part time. I guess I should get this all in place because I don't want to be screwed when Jeremy goes to days.



I am doing pretty good with the posting. I think that this makes it 4 days in a row. I will see if I can keep this up. Stuff has to keep happening in our life in able for me to write about something. I will see what I can stir up to make something exciting happen.


That's all for now...

0 comments: