Sunday, May 18, 2008

I would like to take a moment to congratulate Debbie, Meghan and Jess. You are the top 3 people that have been reading my blog!! That doesn't mean that other people can't catch up. The numbers are SO CLOSE!! I just found out that I can see who looks at my blog the most. I have just started messing around with it so I don't know any details really, but if I find out anything else, I will let you know.


I am sure I will post again later tonight. Have a great morning!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Chris Daughtry was on American Idol.... ROFL.

DG said...

I am happy to be in your top 3. It is an honor...I would like to thank God, my husband for putting up with me, my daughter for...Oh sorry, got carried away! It's easier to read your blog when you actually post! LOL!