Sunday, May 18, 2008

CHECK OUT MY NEW SHOES!!! I have been on the hunt for some red heels for about a month now. I wanted some that didn't make me look like a hooker, but make me look stylish. :-) Then I also came across these pink heels that I just couldn't resist. I wish that the heel wasn't so high, but I am just lucky that Jeremy is tall. I have the phobia of being taller then guys.



That is all I really have to post right now. I am going to try to put Chase to sleep now. Hope everyone is enjoying the AMAZING weather. Isn't it great?

That's all for now...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute shoes!!! Okay, how do you do the thing where you see who is checking your blog? I need info...

I did enjoy the beautiful weather today.... driving around in our little yellow convertible.... Fun was had today....

*muah*

DG said...

You know we wear the same size shoes :) I just got a new pair of Nike's so we need to take up trading, but I don't think these will look very cute with my sweats and t-shirts :)