Monday, May 19, 2008

I have a lot of people call me whenever they are watching the news and they SWEAR that they just saw Jeremy. Then I find out that the incident that they are watching isn't even in Kansas City. :-) So, I decided to find a picture of Jeremy while he is working and post it on here so you can see what he looks like "from behind" while on duty. Then, if you are ever watching the news, you can run to your computer and look at this picture and see if you really think it was him. He is the shorter one that is on the left of the screen walking away from the camera. Just follow this link...

http://www.kctv5.com/slideshow/16325908/detail.htmlindex.html?currentSlide=5&taf=kan

This is an accident that happened last night. A milk truck went over a bridge and went into flames. That is the just of the story. Here is another picture of the truck in the aftermath.

http://www.kctv5.com/slideshow/16325908/detail.html?taf=kan

0 comments: