Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I guess one of our bushes died and Chase decided to help dad pull it out of the ground.






Here is one of Chase's new slides. I have to tell you that I thought it was a little small, but I got sick of driving around to all of the garage sales looking for outside toys and not finding anything so I just bought it to say that I bought him an outside toy. :-) Pretty sad, I know.


Here is another slide that a co-worker brought to work for me. This is exactly what I was looking for. Chase LOVES it. He pops his head up and says "I'M BACK!!"

SO CUTE!

I know that this is supposed to be used as an exercise ball, but I got it at a garage sale for next to nothing. So now it is Chase's new outside ball. He rolls on it, bounces on it, kicks it, chases it...I think you get the point.


0 comments: