This is a picture of my nephew Christian. I "borrowed" this picture off of his grandma's blog. Isn't he cute? He has SO MUCH hair. I can't get over it. Anyway, I just thought that this was a cute picture so I wanted to share it. I think he is standing in front of her lilac's.

I am SO EXCITED about tomorrow night. My dad is going to come over and watch Chase while Jeremy and I go on a motorcycle ride. I can't wait. I think that we are going to go to the legends and look around. We will probably eat while we are down there. Ya know, maybe I will tell him that I want to go to the Power and Light district. We haven't been there yet and I hear that there are some really good restaurants there. Any suggestions?!? I still want to go to the Piano bar that is there (BRANDI & BOBBY...can you pencil us in?!?)
Jeremy is pretty excited about transferring to days. I think that he is going to be working with one of the guys that he LOVES working with. I don't think that they will have the exact same schedule or the same Sgt., but at least they will be working at the same time so that they can do some calls together. I will be happier when Jeremy is working with someone that I know will come to his rescue if he needs it. I know that sounds cliche, but sometimes people get on their own war path while working that they don't really pay attention to what the other police officers are doing. It can be so dangerous. Okay, enough of my rant. I have been going off on rants a lot lately. I really need to stop doing that...well, maybe not stop, but make them a little more positive.




1 comments:
I would stear clear of the Power and Light district tomorrow night. Not in general, just tomorrow night. They are do the Idol Finale watch party and the American Idol folks are going to be there streaming the crowd live on the finale tomorrow night. Although you could make it on TV, I think you would have a better chance of a good night at the Legends. :) GO DAVID COOK! :) I know, I'm a dork.
Post a Comment