Friday, May 23, 2008

I just want everyone to know that I have the BEST husband in the world!! There are many reasons why, but my new fav. reason is because of what he did yesterday. I will start from the beginning, I washing some clothes about a week ago. I had put them in baskets (probably about 4 HUGE loads) and set them in our room so I could fold them later. Well, they sat there a few days and then Chase got into our room and dumped the baskets all over our room, so I just left it and thought, "I will get to it after Chase goes to bed." We all know how that goes. Then I came home from work and Jeremy had EVERYTHING folded and put away!! I was SO EXCITED!! He also did the other loads that were downstairs and had the last load in the dryer. Then he did the dishes and picked up the rest of the house. It isn't like our house was really that dirty, but you know how if the laundry and dishes aren't done the house just looks trashed? Well, it was just AMAZING!! I don't know what I would do without him. I have been pretty lazy the last week or so and he has really gotten a lot done. That is really all that I have for now. I have the worst head cold right now and to be honest I don't feel like thinking and typing at all.

I will update again either later tonight or tomorrow.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are very lucky.... Jeremy is definitely a "keeper".... And he loves you so much!

*muah*

Anonymous said...

Yep. He is definitely a great guy. I would reward him heavily and buy him a great father's day gift next month. He deserves it!!

Unknown said...

Is that Jeremy that left the anonymous comment???? That is really nice that he did all that! h

Anonymous said...

Well, I may have a different view of relationships, but household tasks are just as much a man's responsibility as a working woman's, so it is reasonable that a man would do his share. Hopefully, you don't see this as a favor to you, but an acceptance of equality of roles.