"A stormy sky looms over an old barn in a wheat field near
Ogallah, Kan., Thursday. Early reports indicated that about 10
tornadoes passed through the western part of Kansas Thursday
evening, though not all touched down." Source--AP
I saw this picture in a news article that I was reading this evening and it just AMAZED me. Can you believe all of the tornado's that have been touching down all over the country lately? Then, there are all of the earth quakes. It is such a sad time right now in so many people's lives. We need to be thankful every day for what we have and for what we do not have to endure.




1 comments:
Jenny, did I just see Jeremy on TV, a news story about an officer who was shot last night? Was that Jeremy cocking his gun? Or was that him running towards the camera? Sure looked like him...
Cool pic, btw....
*muah*
Post a Comment